In this article, we'll help you in using an Interview Code to complete your video interview using our iOS/Android app.
What is an Interview Code?
Companies use InterviewPass to screen their job applicants. An interview code is shared by the company that is using InterviewPass with their applicants. The code identifies the interview you will be taking.
How to get one?
The company that is conducting this interview should have shared the code with you. Ask the hiring team or the coordinator you've been working with, for the interview code. You might have learnt about our app by following the link from a job board. In that case, you will be able to find the code on the same page. If you were invited by someone to submit your video interview using InterviewPass, and you did not receive the code, contact us, we'll help you find the interview code.
How to use the Interview Code?
Here's how you can use the code.
- Install the InterviewPass app, available on both iOS through the App Store and on Google Play Store for Android.
- Once you have installed the app, you will have to Sign up for InterviewPass (or Login, if you already have an account with us).
- On the home screen of the app, enter the interview code given to you. (Note: It is a 5-digit code).
- Start your interview by first recording video responses to questions posed by the company you're applying for.
- Wait for the videos to be synced to our servers - you should see a checkmark against videos that have been synced successfully. On a good internet connection, it shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes, and slightly longer on slower networks.
- Hit submit when you're done, and we'll automatically share your interview with the company that has requested them.
What happens next?
We'll notify you when your interview was viewed/reviewed. The company would directly get in touch with you with the next steps (we'll be adding this feature to our app soon).